SNAPSHOT OF THIS TOUR:
- Departs Kununurra 9am on Day 1
- Return scenic flights over the Bungles and Lake Argyle
- Cathedral Gorge and Domes guided walking tour
- Overnight dinner, bed and breakfast at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- Morning return to Kununurra on Day 2
This tour begins with a scenic flight departing Kununurra, which gives views of the magnificent Ord River and Lake Argyle as well as Lissadell Station, Texas Downs Station, the rugged Osmand Ranges, and of course a picturesque circuit over the Bungle Bungle Range.
After disembarking, you will follow your guide on a walking tour of the spectacular beehive-shaped domes and a walk into the mesmerising Cathedral Gorge. Whilst at Cathedral Gorge you can enjoy a tasty picnic lunch whilst surrounded by towering cliffs.
After a day of exploring, relax in your cabin or else by the pool at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge and take in a beautiful East Kimberley sunset. Dinner is served at the Lodge at 6:30pm and can be eaten either inside the lodge dining room, or under the stars in an alfresco dining area.
In the morning, enjoy a breakfast at the Lodge before returning to Kununurra on a flight which offers magnificent views of the Argyle Diamond Mine, Ragged Ranges and Carr Boyd Ranges.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Sunscreen and light clothing
- Water bottle
- Medication (if required)
- Warm clothing for cool evenings all in a small, soft carry bag weighing no more than 8kgs
TOUR PRICE INFORMATION:
|Departure Location||Adult Cost||Child Cost||Times|
|Kununurra – KBO1-S||$1,390pp
Single Supplement $161pp
|$1,216pp||One full day tour & overnight
Departing from Kununurra Day 1: 9am
Returning to Kununurra Day 2: 7am/10am