CATHEDRAL GORGE, THE DOMES AND ECHIDNA CHASM GUIDED WALK
Including Piccaninny Creek and The Western Wall
Tour BB3 | Moderately challenging
- Departs From:
Bellburn Airstrip, Purnululu National Park
- Time and Duration:
7:15am to 3:30pm
- Check in is 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Includes morning tea, lunch, cold water, chilled refresher towels.
Adult: $399 pp | Child: $200 pp
Add a Bungle Bungle Helicopter Flight if you are flying in by plane or driving into Purnululu.
For thrilling close up aerial views and excellent photographic opportunities
|Tour A18||18 minutes||Domes Special flight||$299 pp|
|Tour A30||30 minutes||Original Bungle Bungle helicopter flight||$399 pp|
|Tour A42||42 minutes||Bungle Bungle Long Look||$499 pp|
Stay the night in the Bungles
With exquisite starry skies above – why not stay the night at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge. This is Eco accommodation in the Bungles at its best, with comfortable beds, hot showers and delicious meals prepared by our chef.
A full package from Kununurra by plane with return scenic flights, overnight stay with dinner and breakfast and the Cathedral Gorge, domes and Echidna Chasm Guided walk is $1494/adult and $1215/child. Single supplement $161 per person
Explore Our Other 8 Tours
Day Tours from Kununurra
Bungle Bungle Over Night Tours
Walks from Purululu
- All in all a fantastic day that I will never forget, thanks again to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- Daisy and Jen: two guides with vastly different backgrounds combined to create a surprisingly thoughtful and informative Bungle Bungles tour. Daisy brought delightful candour and mature insight into her discussion about local Aboriginal culture. Jen added her depth of knowledge of the Bungles' geology and botany. Together they worked seamlessly to walk us through the Bungles, learning as we went, and taking a great deal of care to ensure that we traveled at an easy pace, with plenty of stops for rest and hydration because of the heat. A really enjoyable and informative tour. - PhyseterPhyseterTripAdvisor
- ' Our overall experience from booking, to flights, to ground tour at Bungles to return flight was excellent. Aviair were extremely professional in their approach - friendly, clear expectations to clarify any passengers flying concerns. The commentary whilst we were in the air was informative and easy to hear. The comfort of the plane was superior - air-conditioning was appreciated. The scenic tour aspect of the flight was fabulous! What amazing views of unique landscapes! The pilot was highly professional. The ground tour at the Bungles was excellent. The guides were friendly, funny and informative. Enjoyed the company of those on our walking tour, too. Overall, a highly memorable day. Absolutely worthwhile. The reservations system was excellent too. My few inquiries after booking were answered promptly and in a friendly manner. My phone call just prior to the tour was also answered promptly and attended to professionally. Thank you to all.' Grace
- Our guide's knowledge, enthusiasm and careful explanations really added another dimension to the three walks we went on.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- Our tour guide was excellent and we felt we gained a great feeling for the area after our trip with her, I am sure there are many people like us who would love the tour.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- Thank you so much to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours for an absolutely spectacular day.Alana TrewBBGT Customer