CATHEDRAL GORGE, THE DOMES AND ECHIDNA CHASM GUIDED WALK
Including Piccaninny Creek and The Western Wall
Tour BB3 | Moderately challenging
- Departs From:
Bellburn Airstrip, Purnululu National Park
- Time and Duration:
7:15am to 3:30pm
- Check in is 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Includes morning tea, lunch, cold water, chilled refresher towels.
Adult: $399 pp | Child: $200 pp
Add a Bungle Bungle Helicopter Flight if you are flying in by plane or driving into Purnululu.
For thrilling close up aerial views and excellent photographic opportunities
|Tour A18||18 minutes||Domes Special flight||$299 pp|
|Tour A30||30 minutes||Original Bungle Bungle helicopter flight||$399 pp|
|Tour A42||42 minutes||Bungle Bungle Long Look||$499 pp|
Stay the night in the Bungles
With exquisite starry skies above – why not stay the night at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge?
Accommodation in a superior safari cabin with ensuite, 3-course buffet dinner and cooked breakfast is $297pp. Departure in the morning is at 7 am or 10 am.
Explore Our Other 2 Tours
- We were extremely pleased with the tour and have recommended it to people we have met since.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- After a lovely morning tea and lunch we got back on the plane and did an air tour over the Bungle Bungles and the Argyle Diamond Mine and then back on to Kununurra.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- All in all a fantastic day that I will never forget, thanks again to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- You really get a deeper understanding of the cultural significance and history of the area than if you did the walks on your own.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- Daisy and Jen: two guides with vastly different backgrounds combined to create a surprisingly thoughtful and informative Bungle Bungles tour. Daisy brought delightful candour and mature insight into her discussion about local Aboriginal culture. Jen added her depth of knowledge of the Bungles' geology and botany. Together they worked seamlessly to walk us through the Bungles, learning as we went, and taking a great deal of care to ensure that we traveled at an easy pace, with plenty of stops for rest and hydration because of the heat. A really enjoyable and informative tour. - PhyseterPhyseterTripAdvisor
- I went on the BB1 tour and it was fantastic from start to finish. After our flight from Kununurra we landed at the spectacular Bungle Bungles and were given a warm welcome by tour guide.Alana TrewBBGT Customer