CATHEDRAL GORGE, THE DOMES AND ECHIDNA CHASM GUIDED WALK
Including Piccaninny Creek and The Western Wall
Tour BB3 | Moderately challenging
- Departs From:
Bellburn Airstrip, Purnululu National Park
- Time and Duration:
7:15am to 3:30pm
- Check in is 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Includes morning tea, lunch, cold water, chilled refresher towels.
Adult: $399 pp | Child: $200 pp
Add a Bungle Bungle Helicopter Flight if you are flying in by plane or driving into Purnululu.
For thrilling close up aerial views and excellent photographic opportunities
|Tour A18||18 minutes||Domes Special flight||$299 pp|
|Tour A30||30 minutes||Original Bungle Bungle helicopter flight||$399 pp|
|Tour A42||42 minutes||Bungle Bungle Long Look||$499 pp|
Stay the night in the Bungles
With exquisite starry skies above – why not stay the night at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge?
Accommodation in a superior safari cabin with ensuite, 3-course buffet dinner and cooked breakfast is $297pp. Departure in the morning is at 7 am or 10 am.
Explore Our Other 2 Tours
- Thank you so much to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours for an absolutely spectacular day.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- Our tour guide was excellent and we felt we gained a great feeling for the area after our trip with her, I am sure there are many people like us who would love the tour.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- All in all a fantastic day that I will never forget, thanks again to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- We were extremely pleased with the tour and have recommended it to people we have met since.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- Our guide's knowledge, enthusiasm and careful explanations really added another dimension to the three walks we went on.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- After a lovely morning tea and lunch we got back on the plane and did an air tour over the Bungle Bungles and the Argyle Diamond Mine and then back on to Kununurra.Alana TrewBBGT Customer