Explore our Tours
Choose from a range of Bungle Bungle guided walks suiting all levels of fitness. We offer 4 guided walking tours described individually below.
The Domes and Kungkalanayi Lookout guided tour is suitable for those that with low fitness level, perfect for those who are unable to walk long distances or would simply prefer not to. The Domes walk is along sandy creek beds and trail, the lookout is a short moderately steep walk.
The Cathedral Gorge and Domes guided walk is suitable for most levels of fitness. The walk has some steps with handrails and sandy creek beds to walk on and is classed as easy to moderate in difficulty.
The Cathedral Gorge, Domes and Echidna Chasm guided walk is a full day tour with an afternoon walk into Echidna Chasm. This walk has lots of steps up to viewing platforms and includes climbing over boulders. It is classed as moderately challenging in difficulty.
The Piccaninny Gorge heli-hike is for fit and experienced walkers as there is no track and the walk is in a rocky creek bed. It is classed as a level 5 walk, requiring a very high level of fitness.
All tours start from Bellburn airstrip in Purnululu National Park. You can drive in to meet our tours, or choose a scenic flight transfer from most Kimberley towns. Read on to find out more about Kimberley Tours.
- Daisy and Jen: two guides with vastly different backgrounds combined to create a surprisingly thoughtful and informative Bungle Bungles tour. Daisy brought delightful candour and mature insight into her discussion about local Aboriginal culture. Jen added her depth of knowledge of the Bungles' geology and botany. Together they worked seamlessly to walk us through the Bungles, learning as we went, and taking a great deal of care to ensure that we traveled at an easy pace, with plenty of stops for rest and hydration because of the heat. A really enjoyable and informative tour. - PhyseterPhyseterTripAdvisor
- Thank you so much to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours for an absolutely spectacular day.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- After a lovely morning tea and lunch we got back on the plane and did an air tour over the Bungle Bungles and the Argyle Diamond Mine and then back on to Kununurra.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- We were extremely pleased with the tour and have recommended it to people we have met since.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- ' Our overall experience from booking, to flights, to ground tour at Bungles to return flight was excellent. Aviair were extremely professional in their approach - friendly, clear expectations to clarify any passengers flying concerns. The commentary whilst we were in the air was informative and easy to hear. The comfort of the plane was superior - air-conditioning was appreciated. The scenic tour aspect of the flight was fabulous! What amazing views of unique landscapes! The pilot was highly professional. The ground tour at the Bungles was excellent. The guides were friendly, funny and informative. Enjoyed the company of those on our walking tour, too. Overall, a highly memorable day. Absolutely worthwhile. The reservations system was excellent too. My few inquiries after booking were answered promptly and in a friendly manner. My phone call just prior to the tour was also answered promptly and attended to professionally. Thank you to all.' Grace
- All in all a fantastic day that I will never forget, thanks again to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours.Alana TrewBBGT Customer