Explore our Tours
Choose from a range of Bungle Bungle guided walks suiting all levels of fitness. We offer 4 guided walking tours described individually below.
The Domes and Kungkalanayi Lookout guided tour is suitable for those that with low fitness level, perfect for those who are unable to walk long distances or would simply prefer not to. The Domes walk is along sandy creek beds and trail, the lookout is a short moderately steep walk.
The Cathedral Gorge and Domes guided walk is suitable for most levels of fitness. The walk has some steps with handrails and sandy creek beds to walk on and is classed as easy to moderate in difficulty.
The Cathedral Gorge, Domes and Echidna Chasm guided walk is a full day tour with an afternoon walk into Echidna Chasm. This walk has lots of steps up to viewing platforms and includes climbing over boulders. It is classed as moderately challenging in difficulty.
The Piccaninny Gorge heli-hike is for fit and experienced walkers as there is no track and the walk is in a rocky creek bed. It is classed as a level 5 walk, requiring a very high level of fitness.
All tours start from Bellburn airstrip in Purnululu National Park. You can drive in to meet our tours, or choose a scenic flight transfer from most Kimberley towns. Read on to find out more about Kimberley Tours.
- Our tour guide was excellent and we felt we gained a great feeling for the area after our trip with her, I am sure there are many people like us who would love the tour.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- After a lovely morning tea and lunch we got back on the plane and did an air tour over the Bungle Bungles and the Argyle Diamond Mine and then back on to Kununurra.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- All in all a fantastic day that I will never forget, thanks again to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- You really get a deeper understanding of the cultural significance and history of the area than if you did the walks on your own.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- We were extremely pleased with the tour and have recommended it to people we have met since.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- Thank you so much to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours for an absolutely spectacular day.Alana TrewBBGT Customer