Meet your local tour guide at the HeliSpirit shady area at Bellburn airstrip in Purnululu national park. Join your fellow travellers on this unique small group guided tour. First your guide will drive you closer to the Bungle Bungle range. Walk amongst the famous eroded towers and black and orange banded beehive structures on the Domes Walk. Your guide will take you into Cathedral Gorge, where the towering cliffs open up to form a space with awe inspiring natural acoustics. Walk along the bed of Piccaninny Creek, which flows only in the monsoon waterfall season. Learn about the Kimberley climate, the 6 seasons and unique flora and fauna so important to the traditional custodians of the land. A small cooler bag with your lunch is provided per couple, or per person if you are a solo traveller. There are some steps and sandy areas on the walk.
Includes lunch, cold water, chilled refresher towels.
This guided tour can be accessed by plane or helicopter with spectacular aerial views of areas inaccessible on the ground. Departures are available from most Kimberley towns.
|Tour BB1 + Scenic Aeroplane Transfers||Tour BB1 + Scenic Helicopter Transfers|
|Departure location||Cost||Times||Departure location||Cost||Times|
|Kununurra||$789 pp||9.00am – 5.00pm||Warmun||$1188 pp||9.45am – 4.15pm|
|Halls Creek||$695 pp||9.30am – 4.30pm||Kununurra||$2199 pp||5.45am – 13.30pm|
|El Questro (min 4)||$899 pp||9.00am – 5.00pm|
Add a Bungle Bungle Helicopter Flight
For thrilling close up aerial views and excellent photographic opportunities
- Tour A18: 18 minute Domes Special flight: $289pp
- Tour A30: 30 minute Original Bungle Bungle helicopter flight: $399pp
- Tour A42: 42 minute Bungle Bungle Long Look: $499pp
Stay the night in the Bungles
With exquisite starry skies above – why not stay the night at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge.
Accommodation in a deluxe safari cabin with ensuite, 3 course buffet dinner and cooked breakfast is from $250pp. Departure in the morning is at 7am or 10am.
TOUR CODE BB1 + SCENIC AEROPLANE TRANSFER
|Kununurra||$789 pp||6:00am – 1:00pm|
|Halls Creek||$695 pp||6:30am – 12:30pm|
|El Questro||$989 pp||6:00am – 1:00pm|
TOUR CODE BB1 + SCENIC HELICOPTER TRANSFER
|Warmun||$1295 pp||6:45am – 12:15pm|
|Kununurra||$2199 pp||5:45am – 1:30pm|
*Includes morning tea, lunch and cold water throughout.
- 'Hi Yvonne, thank you for all your help in organising the trip for my Dad. He had a wonderful time! Everyone from you (and the other reservation staff), the staff at Freshwater Apartments, Aviair, Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge and our guide Lisa were so helpful, welcoming and friendly. The scenery was of course spectacular! And it was really good having the pilots and Lisa provide some knowledge on the area. We couldn’t have had a better time.' Angela
- We were extremely pleased with the tour and have recommended it to people we have met since.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- Daisy and Jen: two guides with vastly different backgrounds combined to create a surprisingly thoughtful and informative Bungle Bungles tour. Daisy brought delightful candour and mature insight into her discussion about local Aboriginal culture. Jen added her depth of knowledge of the Bungles' geology and botany. Together they worked seamlessly to walk us through the Bungles, learning as we went, and taking a great deal of care to ensure that we traveled at an easy pace, with plenty of stops for rest and hydration because of the heat. A really enjoyable and informative tour. - PhyseterPhyseterTripAdvisor
- I went on the BB1 tour and it was fantastic from start to finish. After our flight from Kununurra we landed at the spectacular Bungle Bungles and were given a warm welcome by tour guide.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- After a lovely morning tea and lunch we got back on the plane and did an air tour over the Bungle Bungles and the Argyle Diamond Mine and then back on to Kununurra.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- Thank you so much to the team at Bungle Bungle Guided Tours for an absolutely spectacular day.Alana TrewBBGT Customer