Meet your local tour guide at the HeliSpirit shady area at Bellburn airstrip in Purnululu national park. Join your fellow travellers on this unique small group guided tour. First your guide will drive you closer to the Bungle Bungle range. Walk amongst the famous eroded towers and black and orange banded beehive structures on the Domes Walk. Your guide will take you into Cathedral Gorge, where the towering cliffs open up to form a space with awe inspiring natural acoustics. Walk along the bed of Piccaninny Creek, which flows only in the monsoon waterfall season. Learn about the Kimberley climate, the 6 seasons and unique flora and fauna so important to the traditional custodians of the land. A small cooler bag with your lunch is provided per couple, or per person if you are a solo traveller. There are some steps and sandy areas on the walk.
Includes lunch, cold water, chilled refresher towels.
This guided tour can be accessed by plane or helicopter with spectacular aerial views of areas inaccessible on the ground. Departures are available from most Kimberley towns.
|Tour BB1 + Scenic Aeroplane Transfers||Tour BB1 + Scenic Helicopter Transfers|
|Departure location||Cost||Times||Departure location||Cost||Times|
|Kununurra||$789 pp||9.00am – 5.00pm||Warmun||$1188 pp||9.45am – 4.15pm|
|Halls Creek||$695 pp||9.30am – 4.30pm||Kununurra||$2199 pp||5.45am – 13.30pm|
|El Questro (min 4)||$899 pp||9.00am – 5.00pm|
Add a Bungle Bungle Helicopter Flight
For thrilling close up aerial views and excellent photographic opportunities
- Tour A18: 18 minute Domes Special flight: $289pp
- Tour A30: 30 minute Original Bungle Bungle helicopter flight: $399pp
- Tour A42: 42 minute Bungle Bungle Long Look: $499pp
Stay the night in the Bungles
With exquisite starry skies above – why not stay the night at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge.
Accommodation in a deluxe safari cabin with ensuite, 3 course buffet dinner and cooked breakfast is from $250pp. Departure in the morning is at 7am or 10am.
TOUR CODE BB1 + SCENIC AEROPLANE TRANSFER
|Kununurra||$789 pp||6:00am – 1:00pm|
|Halls Creek||$695 pp||6:30am – 12:30pm|
|El Questro||$989 pp||6:00am – 1:00pm|
TOUR CODE BB1 + SCENIC HELICOPTER TRANSFER
|Warmun||$1295 pp||6:45am – 12:15pm|
|Kununurra||$2199 pp||5:45am – 1:30pm|
*Includes morning tea, lunch and cold water throughout.
- We were extremely pleased with the tour and have recommended it to people we have met since.Howard & Dimity WebbBBGT Customer
- ' Our overall experience from booking, to flights, to ground tour at Bungles to return flight was excellent. Aviair were extremely professional in their approach - friendly, clear expectations to clarify any passengers flying concerns. The commentary whilst we were in the air was informative and easy to hear. The comfort of the plane was superior - air-conditioning was appreciated. The scenic tour aspect of the flight was fabulous! What amazing views of unique landscapes! The pilot was highly professional. The ground tour at the Bungles was excellent. The guides were friendly, funny and informative. Enjoyed the company of those on our walking tour, too. Overall, a highly memorable day. Absolutely worthwhile. The reservations system was excellent too. My few inquiries after booking were answered promptly and in a friendly manner. My phone call just prior to the tour was also answered promptly and attended to professionally. Thank you to all.' Grace
- Daisy and Jen: two guides with vastly different backgrounds combined to create a surprisingly thoughtful and informative Bungle Bungles tour. Daisy brought delightful candour and mature insight into her discussion about local Aboriginal culture. Jen added her depth of knowledge of the Bungles' geology and botany. Together they worked seamlessly to walk us through the Bungles, learning as we went, and taking a great deal of care to ensure that we traveled at an easy pace, with plenty of stops for rest and hydration because of the heat. A really enjoyable and informative tour. - PhyseterPhyseterTripAdvisor
- After a lovely morning tea and lunch we got back on the plane and did an air tour over the Bungle Bungles and the Argyle Diamond Mine and then back on to Kununurra.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- Our guide's knowledge, enthusiasm and careful explanations really added another dimension to the three walks we went on.Alana TrewBBGT Customer
- I went on the BB1 tour and it was fantastic from start to finish. After our flight from Kununurra we landed at the spectacular Bungle Bungles and were given a warm welcome by tour guide.Alana TrewBBGT Customer